If you would like to join Consett & District Golf Club please read the following information and then contact the Secretary, Vince Kelly, on 01207 505060 or contact us via the contact page for an application form.
The Secretary will guide you through the membership process which is straightforward and easy.
If you wish to be considered as a playing member, you will also need to give details of yourself and whether you have played golf previously, or have been a member of another golf club.
Further information will be sent to you once your application has been received.
We currently have excellent packages available to attract new members and to retain a healthy membership. For more information please contact the Secretary.
Full Playing Member: £520 Full Playing Lady: £520
Senior Rate Men/Ladies: £500 Five Day Member: £460 Pay & Play: £195
Student 19-21: £220 Intermediate 22-25: £275 Intermediate 26-29: £415 Juvenile 12 and under: £25 Junior 13-18: £50 Social: £20
Single Locker: £55 Single Locker/Holdall: £65 Family Locker: £70
Buggy Storage £85
Buggy Rental Non Members £24 Members £16 If booked in advance: 4 x Booked £56 8 x Booked £104
Visitor Weekend/B/Holiday £22 with Member £17
Weekday £17 with Member £12 All other Green Fees to remain the same.
You may pay in 10 monthly instalments by Direct Debit or if you currently pay by Standing Order this is acceptable, however no more “new” Standing Order payments will be accepted. If you already pay by Direct Debit you invoice will be marked accordingly and you need take no further action, unless you wish to resign your membership, in which case you need to inform us immediately. If you would like to join the Direct Debit scheme, please contact the Secretary for details the charge for the Direct Debit scheme is still 5.6%.
There are only 4 payment options available, these are listed below;
• Payment by Cash/Cheque/Debit Card or Bank Transfer in full.
• Payment by Direct Debit as normal.
• Payment by Standing Order (current users).
• Payment by 3 Instalments in March April and May either by Post Dated Cheques, cash or Debit Card. These must be made in the 3 months shown.
Memberships at Consett Golf Club
(1) Consett Golf Club is very proud to be registered as a Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC) and we are open to the whole community. This means that our Membership is open to all without discrimination.
(2) Facilities are open to all Members without discrimination and Membership fees will not be an obstacle for anyone able to demonstrate that they cannot afford full membership, will be entitled to join the club and participate fully at a cost of less than £520 a year.
(3) We may ask you for further information or supporting documents, as part of our application process and we will judge every application on its merits.
(4)The Club will endeavour to provide golf equipment for people who wish to play golf.
(5) Please contact the Secretary for more details on 01207505060 or by email:email@example.com
Telephone: 01207 505060
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.